The Cost Engineer is responsible for providing cost management support to the Clients’ work portfolio and will monitor, control and forecast the costs during the Project Lifecycle. The main focus will be to work with Project Managers to manage project costs and their integration with the Management of Risk, Change and the Schedule in accordance with the Clients’ standards and processes. The Cost Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of cost control for Projects or Portfolios as directed.
Periodic reporting to the management
Handling pressure at work
Commitment to the highest standards
Tenacity with positive thinking
Civil Engineering degrees or certifications
Proven expertise and experience
What makes us attractive ?
- Flexibility through different collaboration contracts: Full-time, Part-time, Remote, Freelance, Business introducer...
- Competitive compensation and benefits Package
- Direct and periodic contact with dedicated executive team to support you
- Subscriptions to premium professional services and trainings
- Unique and periodic corporate gifts and rewards for all employees